Engagent Remote Administration can provide Information
Systems management with a way to provide secure remote access to corporate
computing resources with no downside in terms of extra management, loss of
security or loss of performance.
Why is Engagent Remote Administration completely
- Engagent Remote Administration 2.1 supports Windows NT/2000 user level
security. You can limit remote control to specific users or user groups.
- If Windows NT security support is switched off, access to a remote
computer is restricted by password. Engagent Remote Administration uses a
challenge-response password authentication method (MD5 and Twofish). This
method is similar to the authentication method used in Windows NT, but
with extremely powerful security keys.
- Engagent Remote Administration works in encrypted mode, where all
data, including screen images, mouse movements and keystrokes are hidden
using 128 bit Twofish encryption. Twofish crypto is distinguished by its
combination of speed, flexibility and conservative design.
- Engagent Remote Administration records all its actions and events to a
- Engagent Remote Administration has an IP filter table so you can
restrict remote access to specific IP addresses and networks.
- Engagent Remote Administration self tests its code to protect it from
being corrupted or maliciously altered.
- Engagent Remote Administration generates unique private keys for each
connection using a large random bit sequence that achieves unsurpassed
protection. The access password resides in encrypted form and is never
transmitted between computers in any form, preventing hackers from
intercepting or generating the keys.
Free Product Download